We develop individual exercise plans utilising gyms as well as specialised exercise and education programmes that you can also do at home. Coogee Physio provides high quality services to the individual, one-on-one patient contact and providing you with the tools and the techniques to limit pain, avoid injury and self-manage.
- Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Soft Tissue Therapy
- Post-operative Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Work Place Injury Rehabilitation
- Pre & Post Natal Care
- TMJ (Jaw) Treatment
- Paediatric Treatment
- Running Assessment & Treatment
- Dry Needling
- Trigger Point Therapy for Soft Tissue Dysfunction
- Home Exercise Programmes
- Self-Management Education
- Motor Vehicle Injury Rehabilitation
- Enhanced Primary Care Programmes through Medicare
- Department of Veteran Affairs
3-step approach to treatments
Make an Accurate Diagnosis
Our Physios participate in regular, professional development and attend regular courses. Your treatment is based on a thorough clinical assessment to ensure you get an accurate and appropriate diagnosis.
Treat the underlying cause
At Coogee Physio we provide generous consultation times, offering comprehensive treatments to optimise outcomes. Our service is a hands on approach. The initial consultation is 45 minutes in length and follow-up appointments are 30 minutes long.
Prevent a recurrence
Our highly experienced Physios will provide you with the tools and the techniques to limit pain, avoid injury and teach you how to self-manage once outside of the practice. Whatever your passion, we want to get you back to doing what you love!